Topic A with Bob Levy & Jeremy Grunin
Bob Levy and Jeremy Grunin host "Topic A" every Sunday from 7AM - 11AM on 92.7 WOBM and Beach Radio 1160 & 1310 AM.
Bob Levy, who entered into semi-retirement, had been hosting ‘Topic A’ for the past 37 years before Jeremy's arrival on the show.
‘Although I have no plans for retirement, nothing is forever. The only constant is change, so the fact that we’re changing a bit is a good thing. Jeremy brings an incredible passion for Ocean County, especially when it comes to being involved in the community itself. That’s how ‘Topic A’ started 38 years ago and I welcome the idea that we’ll be reinforcing our local heritage’.
Grunin, who had been broadcasting weekdays from 5:30AM-8:00AM since joining Townsquare Media, brings his expertise and opinions built upon his experiences as a Toms River native, business, civic and non-profit community leader.
‘I am excited and honored to be able to work side by side with a man I grew up listening to on the radio. In my mind, Bob Levy and WOBM are synonymous, both representing all that is great about the Jersey Shore.’
‘Topic A’ broadcasts on 92.7 WOBM-FM and 1160 & 1310AM every Sunday from 7AM-11AM. The show can also be heard online at WOBM.com and WOBMAM.com.
Jeremy Grunin has more than 20 years of leadership experience in the private sector where he managed teams of 1000+ employees responsible for over half a billion dollars in revenue. Since 2013, Jeremy has been actively engaged throughout the community as President of the Jay and Linda Grunin Foundation, a proactive grantmaker focused on economic growth at the Central Jersey Shore. Jeremy is a Partner of Grunin Holdings, LLC., a New Jersey Partnership specializing in the development and management of commercial real estate, as well as investing in third party commercial ventures. In addition, Jeremy is the co-host of Topic A talk radio show every Sunday morning on 92.7 WOBM from 7AM to 11AM. Jeremy resides in Toms River with his wife, Laura, and three children, Joshua, Rebecca and Emma.
Jeremy’s Foundation, Advisory and Board Directorships include:
- Chairman of United Way of Monmouth and Ocean Counties;
- Chairman of the Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce Foundation;
- Advisory Board Member of the Grunin Center for Law and Social Entrepreneurship at NYU School of Law;
- Executive Board Member of Ocean County College Foundation;
- Executive Board Member and Former Chair of the Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce;
- Trustee of Count Basie Theatre;
- Trustee of LeadNJ (Class of ’16)
- Trustee of Community Medical Center;
- Trustee of Fulfill (formerly The Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean);
- Board Member of Community Medical Center Foundation;
- Board Member of Ocean County Vocational Technical School/ Performing Arts Academy;
- Board Member of Ocean County Military Support Committee;
- Appointed Member to Ocean County Tourism and Business Development Advisory Council;
- Board Member of Council of New Jersey Grantmakers;
- Board Member Emeritus of Arts and Education Center;
- Advisory Board Member of Toms River Regional Schools High School Career Academy;
- Advisory Board Member of The Ammon Foundation;
- Co-Chairman of mindALIGNED Steering Committee; and
- Committee Member of Ocean County Culture and Heritage Commission.