Getting The Shaft by Comcast & MSG, No Beer For Me & Artificial Christmas Trees Are Just Fine
So it’s been a while since I shared some random thoughts on things that are not connected to one another:
- MetLife Stadium has become a house of horrors for fans of the Giants andJets. It is simply unacceptable to present such a lousy product game after game and now year after year. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
- The NY Rangers are playing great hockey but unfortunately many of us fans of the Blueshirts are left out in the cold over a dispute between the MSG Network and Comcast/Xfinity. The channel on which the Rangers, Devils, Islanders and Knicks used to appear regularly has been dropped from the cable TV system over a contract dispute. Yes money is what it’s all about and we fans are once again getting screwed.
- I still laugh every time I see someone driving in a car by themselves wearing a mask.
- It is simply head-scratching how much time people will spend driving around a parking lot looking for a close spot instead of walking an extra 25 yards. I’m not talking about those who have issues but rather those who are simply lazy.
- I know longer look down on those who have an artificial Christmas tree because as a matter of convenience we now have one.
- I have not had a beer since the middle of August. Of course that was mostly due to medical issues…I can’t explain why I have not popped one open yet.
- If you have not watched Yellowstone on the Paramount Network you are missing a really good series starring Kevin Costner about a family of ranchers in Montana. It’s a bit violent at times and not for the whole family but boy is it good.
Don't say it: 6 words & phrases that should be banned in NJ for the new year
Some very Jersey things that shouldn't be.