Best Spaghetti and Meatballs You Must Try in Toms River, New Jersey
This article is about the best spaghetti and meatballs in Toms River, New Jersey. I do know where the best spaghetti and meatballs are in Little Egg Harbor and that's in my wife's kitchen. April has her own meatball recipes and they are delicious including the mini meatballs she makes for her "Italian Wedding Soup".
The background for my article "best spaghetti and meatballs" in Toms River comes from Tripadvisor. They have their Top 5 places to go in Toms River. One is, even so, good it's not even in Toms River lol. Take a look at their list and see if you agree.
Would you add other restaurants to this list? If so give us your recommendations for great "spaghetti and meatballs". Post your comments below, we always love getting your input.
5. Denino's South: This choice from Tripadvisor isn't even from Toms River, It's from neighboring Brick Township. Obviously, this location is worth a short drive from Toms River to get the best spaghetti and meatballs.
4. Artisan's Restaurant and Brew Pub on Hooper Avenue in Toms River is a fantastic place to dine. I have been there numerous times and always enjoy the experience.
3. Brooklyn Bistro on Hooper Avenue in Toms River comes in at #3 on the Tripadvisor list.
2. Schiano's Pizza on Lakehurst Road in Toms River is at the #2 spot on Tripadvisor.
1. Coming in at the top spot on Tripadvisor is Johnny G's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria on Hooper Avenue in Toms River.
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in New Jersey
15 Beloved New Jersey Italian Restaurants Too Delectable Not to Try