Well, aren’t we lucky in New Jersey? The Powerball is the talk of the town and we have three major winners in our state as well as fifteen 50 thousand dollar winners as well! As my homey Adam Sandler would say, “not too shabby”.
Make sure to check your tickets! There was a $2 million Powerball ticket sold at a Raceway gas station on Route516 in Old Bridge, a million dollar ticket bought at The Market in Saddle Brook, and another at the Wawa on Route 1 in Edison.
More than that, I was pleasantly surprised to see that 15 other New Jersey residents won 50K!
This is where those tickets were sold:
- Cedar Grove Liquors on Pompton Avenue in Cedar Grove
- Country Farms on Route 34 in Colts Neck
- 7-Eleven on Ridgedale Avenue in Hanover
- Stop & Shop on Route 9 in Howell
- Krauszer’s Food Store on Kearny Avenue in Kearny
- Wawa on Center Square Road in Logan Township
- Wegmans on Route 9 South in Manalapan
- Jersey Deli Store 11 on Bergenline Avenue in North Bergen
- Wine Emporium on Richmond Avenue in Point Pleasant Beach
- Speedy Mart on State Road in Princeton
- Shell Food Mart on Route 12 in Raritan Township (Flemington mailing address)
- Two tickets at Acme on Haddonfield Berlin Road in Voorhees
- Wawa on Route 35 in Wall (Manasquan mailing address)
- Quick Shop Food Market on Beverly Rancocas Road in Willingboro
Keep playing, check your tickets, and go kiss a leprechaun or something. You can read more about all the lottery details from NJ.com here.
If you did win, here are the best place to retire to!
KEEP READING: Here are the best places to retire in America
Didn't win the lottery? Oh well, let's have a drink.
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?