5 Thoughts Everyone from Ocean County Might Have During the Holiday Season
Whether it's traffic, finances, or parking lots, it seems everyone is exhausted this time of year.
This is what I'm thinking...
1. I need to grab one item from Walmart but I'll be standing in line for 45 minutes.
2. Do I really need to follow these people to their parking spot to get a spot at the Ocean County Mall?
3. Traffic around Rt. 37 and 166 in Toms River and at Brick Plaza will be horrendous, do I really need to go out? Shouldn't Rt. 72 be empty because it's winter?
4. I really want to take my family for a stroll on the boardwalk, but it will be too windy and cold.
5. Will these Girl Scout Cookies I bought in October be a good Christmas present? I bought way too many boxes! Maybe I'll throw a nice bow on them or possibly wrap them up!
What are your thoughts of the season?