20 Tips To Live A Good Life
I am not very good at deleting things from my phone. For example I have 1,943 emails that I guess are considered “new” and one of these days I will get around to deleting them. The good news is I did clean out over 100 photos I had saved which I have no use for. While doing so I came across a list that had no title and no background information…I had clearly taken a photo of it from somewhere at some time. As I’ve been somewhat reflective on things lately I will share this and title it “20 Ways to Live a Good Life.”
- Compliment three people every day.
- Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
- Be the first to say, “Hello.”
- Live beneath your means.
- Treat everyone like you want to be treated.
- Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen.
- Forget the Joneses.
- Never deprive someone of hope. It may be all they have.
- Pay not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
- Be tough-minded but tenderhearted.
- Be kinder than necessary.
- Don’t forget, a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- Keep your promises.
- Learn to show cheerfulness, even when you don’t feel like it.
- Remember that overnight success usually takes about 15 years.
- Leave everything better than you found it.
- Remember that winners do what losers don’t want to do.
- When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone’s day.
- Don’t rain on other people’s parades.
- Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
I don’t know the author but I apologize for stealing it and thank them as well.