Your Ocean County St. Patrick’s Day Parade Guide
This Saturday, March 10th is the Annual Ocean County St. Patrick's Day Parade in Seaside Heights. This is my 22nd appearance with 92.7 WOBM and have loved it every year! Here are some facts for this year's parade and your guide to the Parade 2018.
- Our headquarters for the Parade, as always, will be Klee's Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights. Sue & I will once again host our Pre-Parade Breakfast from Klee's. Tune in all this week to WIN your invites with the Morning Coffee Contest.
- The Parade kicks off at Noon on the Boulevard at J Street in Seaside Park.
- Weather (at this time) is calling for Partly Sunny Skies and highs near 50.
- This year's Grand Marshall is Toms River Mayor Thomas Kelaher.
- The Irish Woman of the Year (Inaugural) is Ocean County Freeholder Virginia Haines.
- The Ocean County St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee will Join Shawn & Sue on Wednesday at 7:40 a.m. to discuss this year's parade.
- This year's parade honors our Municipal Workers.
- There will be an after-party at the Tri-Boro First Aid Squad Building at 61 J Street in Seaside Park. Doors will open at 4 p.m. with a $5 entrance fee.
Look for Shawn & Sue and the Hometown Crew at this Year's Ocean County St. Patrick's Day Parade in Seaside Heights and give us a yell along the Parade route!