Your Checklist for the Possible Snow Storm This Weekend
Here we go, S N O W may be the word for this weekend. We've been spoiled by warmer temperatures this winter, but here comes the cold and possibly significant snow for this weekend.
Click here to keep up to date with the forecast for this weekend with our Meteorologist Dan Zarrow's weather blog.
Are you prepared? Let's make a checklist together:
* Grab your shovels from the shed and ice melt to clear your walkways.
* Make sure you have dry, seasoned wood for your wood burning stoves and fireplaces.
* Stock up on some food - not just bread and milk!
* Charge your phones just in case of a power outage. Make sure you have batteries for your radio and turn it to 92.7 WOBM for any snow updates, and don't forget about flashlights!
* Definitely shovel a path for your pets.
* Grab your blankets and a couple of movies and just enjoy the family!
* Don't panic, no matter what comes our way, we will get through this!
* Check in with your elderly neighbors, they might need you!
Monday morning we will be in bright and early with your Ocean County Stormwatch...with school closings and delays if needed!
Download the FREE 92.7 WOBM App for all weather updates!