You Know It’s Spring in Ocean County When ….. [PUBLIC OPINION]
Monday (March 20th) is the first day of Spring, which we are all very glad to see!
So today we wanna know about signs you know it’s Spring in Ocean County and here’s some of my signs it’s Spring ….
- There are reports the Jenkinson’s Easter Bunny has been spotted!
- Uncle Dood starts wearing shorts! (although he has been known to do this during all seasons)
- Sue Moll starts wearing socks and flops!
- Buster (BlueClaws) is everywhere!
- Gas Station Attendants start wearing more pastel uniforms! Very festive & Springy!
Now it’s Your Turn …. You Know it’s Spring in Ocean County when …….