Top Ways To Get Out Of Housework [LIST]
So do you put off cleaning ? We have some classic tricks!
A recent study reveals we’re not good at keeping things tidy. One-third of homeowners can go more than three weeks without cleaning house, and a third also lie about it, according to Wakefield Research. Cleaning is such a chore that 70% of those say assigning tidy-up tasks causes more arguments than who controls the TV remote.
So the shortcuts people take to eliminate smells or hide messiness shouldn’t be surprising:
It's amazing how we have come up with these tricks to get out of chores lol
- Closing off a room from guests (46%)
- Hiding clutter in closets (44%)
- Replacing a rug or carpet (34%)
- Dusting with their hand (28%)
- Throwing something away instead of putting it back (27%)
- Purchasing a new trash can (26%)
- Replacing a couch or another piece of furniture (17%)
DO YOU CHEAT ON CHORES ? C'mon be honest ! ;^)