Top Irish Pubs at the Jersey Shore For St. Patrick’s Day 2017 [LIST]
TOP IRISH PUBS AT THE JERSEY SHORE
It's that time of year again ... St. Patrick's Day celebration's throughout the Jersey Shore and of course it's the Annual Ocean County St. Patrick's Day Parade in Seaside Heights this Saturday! Look for WOBM along the Parade Route! Here's a list of the Top "Irish Pubs" according to YELP here at the Shore .... Slainte!
- P.J. Sweeney's - Brick
- The Celtic Knot Fish and Chips - Brick
- McIntyre's Pub - Toms River
- The Miracle Pub - Toms River
- The Irish Rail - Manasquan
- The Spot Pizza & Grill - Toms River
- Applebee's - Toms River
- Harrigan's Pub - Sea Girt
- Klee's Bar & Grill - Seaside Heights (WOBM's Headquarters For The Parade)
- Rod's Olde Irish Tavern - Sea Girt
LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR FAVORITE PUB IS AT THE JERSEY SHORE ?