Top 5 Things To Know if You’re Celebrating the 4th with Shawn & Sue in Beachwood
It will be Beachwood's 77th Fourth of July Celebration! Join us for all the fun on Tuesday July 4th, 2017 beginning at 7:00 pm at Beachwood Beach.
Fireworks, fun, community, it's just a great night! We've been celebrating at the Beachwood Beach for many, many years, we'd love to see you! Here are a couple of things you need to know if you'll be joining us on the July 4th starting at 7:00 pm:
1. COME EARLY for the BEST spot! It's the best place to see the fireworks right along The Toms River.
2. CLICK HERE for the parking map in Beachwood.
3. We play lots of games for the kids of all ages and give-away prizes, so look for the 92.7 WOBM tent.
4. Fireworks usually start between 9:00 pm - 10 pm
5. Turn up 92.7 WOBM for America's birthday as we provide the soundtrack to this magnificent fireworks display with synchronized patriotic music!
CLICK HERE for more information on the big celebration!