Top 5 Places to Propose in Ocean County
Love is in the air, Valentine's Day is just a week away and nothing says, "I love you", like proposing to the love of your life.
It's the happiest time in your life and you want to make it the most special moment in her or his life. Here are some romantic ideas, fun spots in Ocean County - to pop the big question:
1. Atop the Ferris Wheel in Seaside Heights - It might be a little cold right now but come Spring it could be the perfect spot for you two love birds. The Ferris Wheel in Seaside Heights has phenomenal views of the island and it is romantic with all of the lights from the boardwalk.
2. Barnegat Lighthouse - Once again a chilly time to be on top of the light house, but Spring is right around the corner. It is beautiful, part of Jersey Shore history, and such a romantic place to get down on your knee.
3. Island Beach State Park - If you can drive onto the beach, and bring a tent, sit around the fire pit...that's the perfect place to propose. To me it's just the most romantic place, peaceful, and you're little spot right on the beach.
4. Jenkinson's Aquarium - If your girl or guy loves sea life, this is your place. Everytime I go there I think, wouldn't it be romantic to be proposed to right in front of the penguins. Adorable and it will be something you both remember forever.
5. Sunset Cruises on Long Beach Island - This all about romance, sunset, and the beautiful bay.
Here are some romantic places for the entire state of New Jersey from bestofnj.com.
Wherever you make your memories, I'm sure it will be the most romantic time of your life! Enjoy ever second of it!
More from WOBM: