Tips for Surviving Sandy
Our friends at Jersey Coast Appliance sent over some good household tips following Hurricane Sandy
Tips for Surviving Sandy,
- It is critical to check credentials. If the company is not a nationally or locally known name be sure to research them.
- Ask the company you are calling if the representative they are sending has been background checked and drug tested.
- Throw away any food that has been in flood waters. Protect yourself from e.coli.
- Do not plug-in any appliance that has been breached by salt water until it has been inspected by a certified appliance professional.
- Don’t let moisture grow mold in your home.
- For any information call 800-559-0122.