Things You Need To Know For The Snow ! [LIST]
Well we are looking at the potential for accumulating snow for Thursday morning here at the Jersey Shore... so we wanna get you ready for a possibly messy Thursday!
Here's what you need to know ....
- Shawn & Sue will be in FIRST with Weather, News and Traffic Watch to begin your day at 5 am
- Follow STORMWATCH for all the latest closings, cancellations and delays 24/7
- Shawn and Sue will have your latest closings and delays on-air beginning at 5 am
- Stay with WOBM News for complete updates and information that will affect your Family
- Winter Storm Warning goes into effect for Ocean and Monmouth Counties Thursday Morning
- Ocean County Office of Emergency Management
- Monmouth County Office of Emergency Management
- Burlington County Office of Emergency Management
Here's the latest forecast from Staff Meteorologist Dan Zarrow:
TONIGHT... SNOW AND RAIN ARRIVE AFTER MIDNIGHT... TRANSITIONING TO ALL SNOW BY DAYBREAK
THURSDAY... PERIODS OF HEAVY SNOW THROUGH THE MORNING... TAPERING TO SNOW SHOWERS FROM MID-MORNING THROUGH THE AFTERNOON... SNOWFALL RATES OF 1 TO 2 INCHES PER HOUR WILL BE POSSIBLE... SNOWFALL TOTALS ABOUT 4 TO 6 INCHES FOR MONMOUTH AND OCEAN COUNTIES... HIGHS IN THE 30S
FRIDAY... CLEARING SKIES... COLD... MORNING LOWS IN THE TEENS... AFTERNOON HIGHS ONLY IN THE LOWER 30S