The Ocean County Library Helps Assist With FEMA Applications
The Ocean County Library Helps Restore The Shore
Four branches of the Ocean County Library will partner with FEMA to assist those affected by Hurricane Sandy beginning Monday Nov. 26 and ending Friday Nov. 30.
Between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. FEMA teams at the library will assist people:
- By explaining the registration process to apply for FEMA assistance.
- Guiding people through the process.
- Checking the status of applications already submitted.
- Assisting in the actual application process.
The library will provide computers and warm, comfortable locations at the four branches for people to conduct their business with FEMA.
The participating branches are:
- Stafford, 129 N. Main St., Manahawkin, NJ 08050. (609) 597-3381. This branch is closest to Long Beach Island and Manahawkin.
- Berkeley, 30 Station Road, Bayville, NJ 08721. (732) 269-2144. This branch is closest to Ocean Gate.
- Toms River (headquarters), 101 Washington St., Toms River, NJ 08753. (732) 349-6200 or (609) 971-0514. This branch is close to Seaside Heights, Ortley Beach and Seaside Park.
- Pt. Pleasant Borough, 834 Beaver Dam Rd., Pt. Pleasant Borough, NJ 08742. (732) 295-1555. This branch is closest to the northern barrier island communities of Mantoloking, Bay Head, Normandy Beach and Pt. Pleasant.)
People can go to any site that is closest to where they are currently located. No appointments are necessary.