The Most Popular Wedding Songs – What Was Yours?
There are a lot of traditions associated with summer – BBQs, vacations, and of course weddings. And one of the main traditions of every wedding – the first dance.
The bride and groom usually pick their wedding song very carefully, as a representation of their love and relationship.
So what are the most popular first dance songs these days?
Business Insider took a poll to find out, and here’s what they came up with:
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
- “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Everything” by Michael Bublé
- “First Day Of My Life” by Bright Eyes
- “Then” by Brad Paisley
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
So what was your wedding song? Tell us in the comments!