The Historic Surflight Theatre Returns To The Jersey Shore
After closing it's doors on Long Beach Island, the Historic Surflight Theatre is set to re-open this summer! The Surflight was founded in the 1950's by Joseph P Hayes. It began under tents before finally moving into it's permanent residence in Beach Haven in the late 60's.
The Surflight is under new ownership, New Jersey native Al Perinello, and a full season of shows are scheduled for this Summer ... including children's shows. The very popular "Showplace" Ice Cream Parlour will also open as well! Steve Steiner will return as Producing Artistic Director.
Here's Surflight's 2017 Schedule:
- Footloose: June 23rd - July 9th
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: July 11th - 23rd
- Disney's Newsies: July 25th - August 13th
- Hairspray: August 15th - August 27th
- Million Dollar Quartet: August 29th - September 10th
- Education Division (Local Students) Rock of Ages: October 20th, 21st and 22nd
- The Millenium Jazz Band - The Sinatra Songbook: November 25th
- Home For The Holiday's: A Surflight Celebration: December 7th - December 17th
Beginning this Wednesday, March 8th contact the Surflight @ 609-492-9477