The Best Sledding Spots in Monmouth-Ocean
The snow continues to pile up at the Jersey Shore. One benefit to this weather is that it's going to leave us with prime sledding conditions. Where are the best spots to do some sliding around in Monmouth & Ocean? We got a tip on some sweet spots.
According to submissions made to NJMom.com, these are some favorite places to have fun in the snow.
- The giant hill at Holmdel Park
- Tower Hill in Red Bank
- ‘Cemetery Hill’ on Route 36 in West Long Branch
- Howell Library
- Cheesequake Park in Matawan
- Monmouth Battlefield State Park in Manalapan
- Ocean County Park in Lakewood
Remember to only sled in legal and safe locations!
Do you have any recommendations to add to the list? Leave them in the comment section below.