Button batteries that power some remotes, flame-less candles, watches, and hearing aids can be a major household hazard to young children because the little power cells can be swallowed and wreck havoc with their insides.
I was recently talking to my dog's vet, Dr. Adam Christman of Brick Town Veterinary Hospital, and we thought it would be cool to team up to bring you some topics that are of interest to pet owners, answer some of your questions, etc.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to WOBM Listener Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.