A cigarette or a faulty electrical outlet on a porch could be what sparked a blaze that destroyed an Asbury Park home about two blocks from the boardwalk, on Bergh Street Wednesday afternoon, according to fire officials.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to WOBM Listener Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.