Six Flags Announces It’s Spring 2017 Schedule
It's that time of year! Time to get ready for excitement at Six Flags - Great Adventure in Jackson Township. The theme park has announced it's "Spring" schedule ... including it's "Spring Break" Schedule and Easter Weekend Festivities!
I grew up going to Six Flags - Great Adventure and remember Opening Day in 1974! We have loved it ever since and still remember the days of the Runaway Train and Lightening Loops! and now we are getting set for a fun Spring!
Here's our latest information from Six Flags-Great Adventure ...
- Spring Break (April 8th - April 17th) - Six Flags Great Adventure welcomes guests for 10 consecutive days to celebrate Spring Break. Each day, extreme thrill seekers can enjoy their favorite world-class roller coasters, and junior thrill seekers can take a spin on more than two dozen family and kids rides. Plus, guests can journey through six continents of exotic animals on Safari Off Road Adventure, watch playful California sea lions swim in the SeaFari Theater and see small exotic animals up close on the Wild Walkway.
- Easter Weekend - Egg Hunt (April 15th) - On Saturday, April 15, Six Flags hosts a special Easter Celebration giving guests the chance to search for eggs filled with PEEPS®. The morning event also includes onsite entertainment, games and giveaways. The first 250 guests (toddlers to age 12) to arrive by 9:30 a.m. receive a PEEPS® Egg Hunt Participant Wristband and up to three spectator wristbands for friends and family members to join in the celebration. All participants and spectators must have valid park admission and must be present at check-in to receive their event wristband. The event takes place at 10 a.m., prior to park opening.
- Fast Tracks & Food Trucks Festival (April 22nd & 23rd) - Six Flags Great Adventure fuels foodies at this fourth annual festival. Guests can enjoy a variety of cuisines ranging from barbeque and tacos to hibachi and sliders, plus sweets including gourmet waffles and cupcakes. More than 15 trucks are available from 12 to 7 p.m., and several award-winning New Jersey wineries are also on hand from 1 to 5 p.m. The festival is included with theme park admission; food requires an additional fee and wine sampling requires a ticket and proof of age. Online discounted theme park tickets are available each day by using the promo code “TRUCK”.
- Academic Adventures: Safari Off Road Education (April 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th) - Incorporating the Safari Off Road Adventure, Six Flags offers schools with students grades K through six a journey in learning. Experienced tour guides lead students through 1,200 animals from six continents on the 350-acre wildlife preserve. This program takes place on non-operating days when the theme park is not open and is limited to 400 students per day.
- Academic Adventures: Biology Day (April 21st) - Six Flags is proud to bring biology students up close and personal with 1,200 large, exotic animals in the 350-acre wildlife preserve, and California sea lions, pygmy goats, Vietnamese potbellied pigs and more in the theme park. Experienced safari tour guides and animal care experts lead the day. This event takes place on exclusive education days when the theme park is only open for schools and educational groups.
Have a fantastic Spring at Six Flags - Great Adventure and Enjoy Thrills at the Jersey Shore!