Registration Open for Toms River After School Programs
Toms River Youth Services After-School Program Currently has Open Registration, don't miss out!
The After-School Program includes: educational assistance, peer interactions, arts and crafts, snacks, educational in-services, TV time and outside activities, weather permitting.
- Both parents or single parent must work
- Children must be between the ages of 6 to 12 (must be enrolled in Kindergarten)
- Children must be picked up by 6 pm
- Must be residents of Toms River Township
According to Toms River Township Officials .... Youth Services can accommodate 80 children, on a first come, first served enrollment basis.
Transportation is arranged by the Toms River School System to transport from these schools directly to Youth Services: Hooper Avenue Elementary, North Dover Elementary, Walnut Street Elementary, Intermediate North and Intermediate East.
Township Officials provided us with all the links and info to register below ....
Visit www.tomsrivertownship.com and under the “Main Menu” click “downloads” and scroll down to “Youth Services” for Registration and Babysitter forms.
Please call Youth Services at 732-341-1000 ext. 8436 for more information.
Families must create an account for all Youth Services program at http://register.communitypass.net/tomsriver and choose “Toms River” in the drop-down box. Below are brief instructions on how to access the online system:
1) Log on to http://register.communitypass.net/tomsriver
2) Click on “Create an account for your family now”
3) Complete the account information and click “submit”
4) Click on “Register Now” to begin registering for programs
5) View Youth Service programs and click to register
Check Out Shawn & Sue's Latest Podcast