“Poop! There it is” Luvs Diapers wins the top honor of the Absolute Worst Ad in America!
More than 115,000 consumer votes were tallied up in consumerist.com’s second annual Worst Ad in America Awards.
Winners in the categories of worst TV Ads in America:
- Trends That Needs to Stop Being a Trend: Men Barely tolerate Their Wives/Girlfriends (as seen in ads for Klondike & McDonalds)
- Most Grating Performace By a Human Being: AT&T The Flash Mob Guy
- Most Irritating Animated Character: CarFax The CarFox
- Worst Abuse of An Existing Song: Swiffer “What About Love” by Heart
- Group That Ought To Go Their Separate Ways: The Esurance Staff
- Celebrity Who Could Probably Use A New Manager Right Now: Hulk Hogan & Troy Aikman for Rent-A-Center