An 18-month-old Manchester girl is okay after accidentally overdosing on her grandmother's blood pressure medication Wednesday afternoon, according to Township Police.

Authorities said the child's mother, 26-year-old Alicia Collins, found several Clonidine pills on the kitchen floor where the toddler had been playing and called 9-1-1 three hours after noticing her daughter looked tired and sluggish.

The child was transported to Community Medical Center in Toms River where she was listed in stable condition.