Loving Jersey Shore Beaches But Not The Sandy Mess
At the start of the summer, getting sand between your toes is such a great feeling, isn't it? But then when the novelty wears off, we sometimes can get annoyed by those zillions of granules that get into our cars, homes, and dare I say it...swimsuits.
I consulted some experts' websites for tips and thought you might be interested in some of them:
- Beach Chairs are better than towels because you can clean the sand off more easily.
- Mesh beachbags are good because sand falls through the holes and doesn't collect inside the bag.
- Baby Powder sprinkled on your feet can help keep sand from getting in your car.
- Flip Flops are better than closed toe shoes, obviously. You don't want sand trapped under your feet.
- Water Jug in Car can come in handy. Poor some water on your feet right before they go into the vehicle.
- Sheet lining your trunk can be good if you load your car with beach balls, pails and shovels, etc. Set all that sandy stuff onto a bedsheet and then just shake out the sheet when you're done.
What's YOUR secret to keeping sand from getting in your home or car?