It’s Flu Season at the Jersey Shore
Has Your Home Been Hit This Flu Season?
The CDC says "winter" is our worst time for flu here in New Jersey. We did get flu shots at home this year and so far, knock on wood, we have not had any problems. Hopefully with spring around the corner we will see light at the end of the "flu" tunnel.
In a recent article in the publication "Ocean County Woman" there was an article which pointed out key things to do, to avoid colds or the flu ... according to Jersey Shore Pharmacy.
- Wash Your Hands Frequently - It stops spread of germs
- Reduce Stress - Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep per night
- Eat Well - Good diet helps boost immunity
- Drink Plenty of Water - Helps flush germs out of your body
- Breathe Fresh Air - Get outdoors and get fresh air
As always when you have any illness consult your physician.
Tell us what you do at home to avoid cold and flu season .....