Instructions For Your “Letters From Santa”
Did you ever wonder how to do it just right....here it is! The U.S. Postal Service is helping keep the enchantment of Santa Claus alive with its “Letters From Santa” program. “Letters From Santa” allows a parent, grandparent or any person in a child’s life to mail a letter to their child “From Santa,” postmarked from the North Pole. Here’s how “Letters From Santa” works:
1. Write a letter to your child from Santa Claus and sign it “From Santa.”
2. Insert the letter into an envelope addressed to your child with the return address: Santa, North Pole.
3. Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
4. Place the envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address the larger envelope to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmark Dr
Anchorage AK 99530-9998
5. Your letter “From Santa” will be mailed back to your child, postmarked from the North Pole. “Letters From Santa” must be mailed no later than December 10, 2012. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage will take care of the rest.
There is nothing better then watching my child open up a letter from Santa. She lights up..it's a great Christmas memory for me and her!