Erica’s Sweets with Shawn & Sue–Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
Erica is a lovely girl part of our promotions team here at WOBM. Her dream is to have a bakery or sweet shop, and every Friday she brings in her home-made sweets for us to share and she shares her recipe with you.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
1. With the paddle attachment on the mixer, combine peanut butter, egg, sugar, and vanilla, mix for a few minutes
2. Add baking soda just to incorporate
3. Add chocolate chunks ( can add whatever type of topping you’d like; broken pretzel pieces, caramel bites, coconut, etc.)
4. Refrigerate for atleast an hour
5. Make into cookies or press firmly into a baking pan
6. Bake at 350 for 9-11 minutes
Cool and enjoy!