Contact Us
Community

Community

Mother with her son and daughter in Halloween costumes
[

Did You Notice Fewer Trick or Treaters This Halloween?

One of the best parts of coming in to the office after Halloween is everyone who brings in their leftover candy to share with their coworkers. This year, though, there seems to be a lot of leftover candy almost everywhere.

Read More|Comment

Shawn Michaels, Townsquare Media
[

Is Thanksgiving The Forgotten Holiday?

Forever on Thanksgiving Day The heart will find the pathway home. ~Wilbur D. Nesbit

So Halloween just ended, which is a huge nationwide Holiday here in America. Now is the time between Ghosts and

Read More|Comment

Captain Stephen Brightman
(Captain Stephen Brightman, United States Army)
[

Military Monday

Our Warrior of the Week is a Captain in the U.S. Army who is being deployed right before the holidays.

Read More|Comment

[

Take A Peek! November Shutterblog [PHOTOS]

I love photography as a hobby and I enjoy sharing my photos, many  from right here at the Jersey Shore. I hope you enjoy taking some time to relax  as I share my visions with you ~ Shawn Michaels

Fall at the Jersey Shore. Love this time of ye

Read More|Comment

[

Coastal Flood Advisory [VIDEO]

A Coastal Flood Advisory is in effect for the Jersey Shore until 7 pm this evening. A stormy Saturday .... Hows the weather in your town ?

Keep up to date with Dan Zarrows Forecast with 92.7 WOBM

P

[

Have You Voted For Pet Mayor? [AUDIO]

The Race For "Pet" Mayor Is Almost Over ......

Read More|Comment

[

Hometown Happenings with 92.7 WOBM

Hometown Happenings with 92.7 WOBM

Read More|Comment

Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media
[

Jewish Film Series Kicks Off In November [AUDIO]

The Jewish Film Series Kicks Off This Month - Get Details

Read More|Comment

Photo Courtesy of Brick Township
Photo Courtesy of Brick Township
[

Centuries Old Shipwreck Discovered

The Jersey shore already has a number of famous shipwrecks. From the Morro Castle to The New Era. But nobody was expecting what was just unearthed in Brick.

Read More|Comment

Halloween
[

Happy Halloween From The Ocean County Breakfast Show

On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me. ~ Rodney Dangerfield

Meet The Cast:

Shawn Michaels - Captain Spooktacular

Sue Moll - Super Mom

Kevin Williams - Overtired-Grumpy-Middle Aged Man

Nancy Reamy - Cat

Dianne DeOliveira - Jesse

Dan Zarrow - Chimney Sweep

What Are You Going As This Halloween ?

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92.7 WOBM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 92.7 WOBM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!