Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 6

Senior Couple With Camera On Beach
Monkey Business Images Ltd
[

Keeping Electronics From Being Damaged By Beach

Most of us are tethered to our smartphones so we're bringing them with us to the beach.

But they can be damaged by what they get subjected to there...

Read More

(Gary Bell, photo courtesy of Tim Travisano, taken in Long Branch at a Brick Dragons AYF Playoff game in which Gary was the Assistant Coach.)
(Gary Bell, photo courtesy of Tim Travisano, taken in Long Branch at a Brick Dragons AYF Playoff game in which Gary was the Assistant Coach.)
[

Remembering a Hero from Brick

This tribute will have you in tears. Here's how you can celebrate the life of a man who did so much for our country and so many others, and perhaps help save another life from the ravages of PTSD.

Read More

youtube
youtube
[

2017 Howell Movies in the Park Schedule

...And these movies are "big", too!  What a great line-up this Summer in Howell.

Read More

Burlingham
[

How Do You Feel About High Schools Having Anti Overdose Drugs [PUBLIC OPINION]

We have not had a drug overdose death at any school in Monmouth County.  But with that said, one never knows whether an overdose could occur at or near a school.  H...

Read More

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

Playa Bowls Opens In The Middle Of The Seaside Park Boardwalk

Based on online response alone, I think it's safe to say that Playa Bowls has quickly become one of the Shore's most popular new treat shops.

Read More

ss
[

Win with Shawn & Sue – Family Fun at Jenkinson’s Boardwalk

We do it every day!  We love to give you free stuff, especially when we can give you and your family a fun FREE day on the boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant! 

Read More

two pairs of feet
Samuel Micut
[

Loving Jersey Shore Beaches But Not The Sandy Mess

At the start of the summer, getting sand between your toes is such a great feeling, isn't it?  But then when the novelty wears off, we sometimes can get annoyed by those zillions of granules that get into our cars, homes, and dare I say it...

Read More

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

The Fidget Spinner Addiction Is Real

I was going to start this by saying, "if you have kids, you know what that is". But I think it's fair at this point to say, "if you have a pulse, you know what that is".

Read More

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

Top 5 Reasons To Come Out To Our Boardwalk Studio Today

As you know, we're out every Friday in the summer broadcasting live from our beachfront studio right on the boardwalk in Seaside Park, and if you've needed a reason to come out and visit us, well, here are 5...

Read More

Cruise Ship
Erik Tee
[

More Cruise Myths Debunked

Yesterday I hope I put to bed some safety and space concerns you may have had about cruising. Today I'd like to debunk a few more myths about vacationing at sea...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WOBM Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WOBM Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.