Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media
[

Justin Taste Tests At Brick’s Top Tomato [Video]

Before we go any further, a disclaimer - I love fresh mozzarella cheese. I'm also really picky about it.

Read More

Google Maps
Google Maps
[

AT&T Service Problems Throughout New Jersey Today

Not long ago I noticed a problem with sending text messages through my cell phone over AT&T's network.

Read More

summer senses
[

Something For All The Senses This Weekend At The Jersey Shore

If you didn't have to work this weekend, and if you weren't stuck in the house all yesterday doing your taxes, then I'm hoping you got to enjoy some time outdoors...

Read More

Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
[

Jersey Shore Events [LIST]

This Sunday  ….. This Sunday , April 24th , Meet 92.7 Wobm’s Shawn Michaels at 6 Flags Great Adventure in Jackson for their “Fast Tracks and Food Trucks Festival”. Join Sha...

Read More

Shawn & Sue, Townsquare Media
Shawn & Sue, Townsquare Media
[

Win With Shawn & Sue on The Ocean County Breakfast Show

We do it every day!  We love to give you free stuff! 

Read More

Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media
[

Join Shawn & Sue’s Birthday Club

Join Shawn & Sue's Birtthday Club - brought to you by Van Holten's Chocolates & Fudge, creating memories one piece of candy at a time!

Read More

Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
[

Ocean County Clean-Up in Little Egg Harbor [VIDEO]

I travel all over the country speaking to young people, and I am always amazed at how engaged in environmental conservation they are. ~ P...

Read More

Charles Dickens
Getty Images, Hulton Archive/Stringer
[

Dickens’ Comes To The Jersey Shore

As America’s longest running touring company, National Players has traveled America, for 65 years, presenting classic plays interpreted in fresh and invigorating ways. Nat...

Read More

Teenage Family Watching Film In Cinema
Catherine Yeulet - ThinkStock
[

Followup – Texting Won’t Be Coming To Shore Theaters

Yesterday we told you about how AMC Theatres, which has three locations at the Jersey Shore, was considering allowing patrons to text during movies. We also included the fact that a lot of moviegoers weren't too happy about that news. Well, the company has listened.

Read More

Double Trouble
[

The Top 5 Ways To Enjoy A Spring Weekend In Ocean County

Yesterday, we talked about the fact that this is looking like an almost perfect early spring weekend in Ocean County. So, how best to take advantage of that locally...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WOBM Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WOBM Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.