Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

Wavebreakmedia Ltd
[

Shawn Michaels Top Blogs of 2016 [LIST]

2016 was a busy year online at wobm.com and lotta stories had some big response, so I've put together my top five blogs for 2016 for you to revisit and maybe if you missed...re...

Read More

Farm Family
Getty Images
[

These Are The Most Historic Families In Ocean County

If you're a Johnson, an Applegate, or a Cranmer, then congratulations, your roots run deep in Ocean County!

Read More

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

What’s With All The Spider Crickets In Ocean County?

Pests are a fact of life, and most of us just deal with the occasional spider crawling across a wall at home. But over the past few months, I feel like I've seen more "spider crickets" in my house than ever before. It turns out I'm not the only one.

Read More

Maridav
[

The Christkindlmarkt Is This Weekend in Tuckerton!

Thousands will flock to Tuckerton this weekend for the Annual Tuckerton Seaport Christkindlmarkt. If your wondering what a "Christkindlmarkt" is ...

Read More

(Ice King Cold Storage)
(Ice King Cold Storage)
[

Sneak Peek of the Tinton Falls Ice Sculpture Attraction

Your family is in for an amazing holiday treat, and you can get a peak at it in these video clips!

Read More

Thinkstock Images
[

Kids Holiday Art Show in Toms River

Kids and Christmas ... what a pair and you'll get a good eyefull of that at the Big Brothers Big Sisters Holiday Art and Craft Show. The event takes place Thursday, December 1st at the Jay and Linda Grunin Center For The Arts on the Campus of Ocean County College in Toms River...

Read More

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

I Almost Got Killed On The Parkway Today

Saying, "I almost got killed" is a rather dramatic statement, and I acknowledge that fact. However, after being able to get past the adrenaline rush and panic, and really understanding what happened on my morning commute today, I think it's an appropriate sentiment.

Read More

Knitting
erlobrown - ThinkStock
[

A Super Simple Way To Help Ocean County’s Needy This Holiday Season

Much like the "Teal Pumpkin Project" from this past Halloween, a trend is spreading across the country this holiday season as a simple way to help those in need.

Read More

Christmas Lights
Lyle Mallen - ThinkStock
[

Show Us Your Holiday Lights And Win!

'Tis the season! A lot of families and businesses around Ocean County spent the long Thanksgiving weekend getting into the holiday spirit by breaking out the holiday lights and getting their displays all set up. Now we want to see them!

Read More

(Photo courtesy of Ed Jarrett)
(Photo courtesy of Ed Jarrett)
[

Holiday Ice Sculpture Display in Tinton Falls

Between now and the new year you and your family are in for a special treat just off of Exit 100B!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WOBM Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WOBM Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.