Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

bean soup
Wiktory
[

Who Has The Best Soup at the Jersey Shore?

It's soup season! Nothing better then a nice hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day or night. Recently on the morning show we talked about my favorite soup with the morning coffee contest...

Read More

Marccophoto - ThinkStock
Marccophoto - ThinkStock
[

Check Out Today’s Ocean County Snow Totals

Like a lot of Ocean County residents, I was pretty surprised when I stepped outside this morning to clean off my car. Expecting to only spend a moment or two brushing a dusting of snow off of my car, much of Ocean County got a good bit more snow than we were expecting.

Read More

Mark Fairey - ThinkStock
Mark Fairey - ThinkStock
[

Do Political Stickers On Work Vehicles Influence You?

As I was driving around the other day, I noticed something interesting - a work vehicle, with the company's name plastered all over it, had a bumper sticker supporting a politician who I very actively dislike. It made me think - would it influence whether I would hire this company or not?

Read More

Jupiterimages - ThinkStock
Jupiterimages - ThinkStock
[

How Not To Clean Your Car After A Snow Storm [Photo]

By now you know that one of my pet peeves this time of year is people who don't bother to clear snow off of their cars. And it's not just me, the State thinks that it's important enough to make it a law to clear all of the snow from your car before going on the road. Apparently this driver didn't get the memo:

Read More

Getty Images/Ingram Publishing
[

Shawn and Sue’s Jersey Shore Podcast [AUDIO]

Now together over a decade Shawn & Sue start your days off with a smile, great music and the best in local information…listen-In weekly with their PODCAST and catch up on the fun! and rem...

Read More

Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
[

Jersey Shore Events [LIST]

Join Shawn Michaels LIVE at Lester Glenn Hyundai on Friday, February 12th from 5 – 7 pm … Stop by after work and meet Shawn along with the Hometown Crew. Tha...

Read More

ThinkStock
[

The 3rd Annual Day of Dance in Toms River This Weekend

The 3rd Annual Day of Dance to promote heart health sponsored by Community Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is this Saturday February 6th, 2016.

Read More

Roger Mcclean - ThinkStock
Roger Mcclean - ThinkStock
[

Friday Could Start Out Just Snowy Enough To Be Messy

We've enjoyed early spring-like temperatures in the last few days. Enough, in fact, to make the Blizzard of 2016 feel like an afterthought. And just in time for us to wake up to another possible coating of snow.

Read More

Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
[

You Know You’re From Southern Ocean County If ….

You know you're from Southern Ocean County if .......

First lets define Southern Ocean County. According to the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce ...th...

Read More

Heart alive
Geckly
[

Friday is the 13th Annual Wear Red Day [AUDIO]

National Wear Red Day is a massive national public awareness day according to the American Heart Association ..... urging people from all walks of life to wear "red" to bring attention to the problem of heart disease. Nat...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WOBM Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WOBM Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.