Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

Fuse
[

Ocean County Library is Collecting Prom Dresses To Help Area Students

Donations can include gently used, modern dresses in both long and short styles, in a wide range of sizes. The library is not receiving donations of bridesmaid dresses, shoes, or jewelry. Dis...

Read More

Protest in Downtown Toms River - Townsquare Media
[

Was The Protest Thursday Night at WOBM About Local Issues or Anti-Trump? [PUBLIC OPINON]

Thursday night New Jersey Congressman Tom MacArthur appeared on 'Ask The Congressman' here at our WOBM studios in Downtown Toms River.  Protestors showed up to voice their opinion, but our question for YOU is ...

Read More

[

6 Things We Learned From This Week’s Toms River Protest

The biggest local story of the past week was clearly the demonstration that took place just outside the WOBM studios, as we hosted our regular 'Ask The Congressman' with Rep...

Read More

Teenage Family Watching Film In Cinema
Catherine Yeulet
[

Ideal Ways To See Movies In Ocean County

I recently upgraded my cable service at home and it's really mind-boggling how much there is to watch on TV at home.  Movies that are nominated for Academy Awards can be seen from the comforts of home, at any time that's convenient...

Read More

[

Scenes From Thursday’s Protest In Downtown Toms River

It was quite a scene on the streets of Downtown Toms River on Thursday evening, as upwards of 100 citizens came together to get Congressman Tom MacArthur's attention.

Read More

Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media
[

NJDOT Says Avoid 37 Into Seaside This Weekend

As most who travel Route 37 on a regular basis know, the bridge into Seaside Heights and Seaside Park has been undergoing major roadwork for months now. As a result and in light of a busy weekend of events, NJDOT is asking for cooperation from motorists.

Read More

ThinkStock
[

Summer is Coming, Berkeley Township’s “Sounds of Summer” Line-Up

If you're a Berkeley Township resident, just like me, you know it's getting close to warm Wednesday nights and the great music at Veteran's Park in Bayville.

Read More

CharlieAJA
[

A Restaurant Favorite is Back in Ocean County!

Growing up I used to love to go to Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips!  If my memory serves me correct, it was on Hooper Avenue in Toms River. I still to this day love "fish & chips". Well if you love Arthur Treacher's, it's back now right here in Ocean County and maybe you've missed it.

Read More

FotoMaximum
[

UPDATE: The New Top 10 Jersey Shore Schools with Drugs and Alcohol [LIST]

The state Department of Education has cautioned that these numbers are reported by each district, so each jurisdiction is responsible for reporting its results fairly and accurately...

Read More

Firefighter in truck
moodboard - ThinkStock
[

The Final Voting Push For The Best Fire Truck In Ocean County!

We're here at the one week mark since we opened voting to find out who has the best looking fire truck in Ocean County, with only two more days to vote and make sure that your favorite takes home the bragging rights!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WOBM Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WOBM Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.