Contact Us
Community

Community

Shawn Michaels, Townsquare Media
[

Girlpower ! Women Helping Women

The Ocean County Women's Connection Stop By To Visit with Shawn & Sue !

Read More|Comment

[

Making Whoopie with Sue!

Sue got a sweet surprise from Shawn Tuesday Morning!

Read More|Comment

Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media
[

Shawn & Sue’s Poll of the Day – What Did You Love This Summer ?

Shawn & Sue's Poll of the Day !

Read More|Comment

Ferli Achirulli - ThinkStock
Ferli Achirulli - ThinkStock
[

My Charity Challenge to You

Over the last few weeks an awful lot of people have been dousing themselves in ice water. The great part of "The Ice Bucket Challenge" is the fact that it has been going to a great cause. Since this whole thing started, The ALS Association has raised over $10 million.

Read More|Comment

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

Has This Been a Bad Week For Everyone?

This has not been my week.

The more people I talk to, though, it seems like it's not just me. Has it been like that for everyone?

Read More|Comment

seaside-heights-aerial-630x324
[

TV Alert – Sandy Special on Monday Night

It was one of the most poignant and memorable stories to come in the wake of Hurricane Sandy - the story of Mike Iann, the "Miracle Survivor". We were the first to bring you the original story of Mike, and the note that he left to say goodbye when he thought that the storm would overpower him. Coming up next week, his story will be the focus of a TV special.

Read More|Comment

[

WOBM Live From Seaside Park

Check Out Photos and Video from another Fun Friday at the Beach with 92.7 WOBM

Read More|Comment

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

Join Us For Another Day In Seaside Park Tomorrow!

It's been pretty typical summer weather here in Ocean County so far. And by that, I mean that we've had just about everything - heat & humidity, strong thunderstorms, and days of absolute perfection. Luckily for us, tomorrow is supposed to be another of the latter. So it'll be another perfect day to join us in Seaside Park!

Read More|Comment

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

The Joys of Homeownership

Suffice to say that my experiences in homeownership over the last year and change haven't been all rainbows and unicorns. And last night I had yet another situation pop up. You can probably guess from the picture alone where I'm going with this.

Read More|Comment

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

What Are Your Favorite Carnival Rides?

Summer in Ocean County is a time for BBQs, swimming, enjoying the beach, and of course carnivals. And as the season continues, carnivals are popping up here and there. So what thrill rides do you look forward to when the carnival comes to your town?

Read More|Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92.7 WOBM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 92.7 WOBM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!