Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 10

A beautiful sunny day at the beach in Ship Bottom, N.J.  (Photo: Dan Zarrow, Townsquare Media)
A beautiful sunny day at the beach in Ship Bottom, N.J. (Photo: Dan Zarrow, Townsquare Media)
[

The Results Are In, This Is Jersey’s Favorite Beach

One of the most iconic things, I would say on the East Coast, is the Jersey Shore. While it was plagued for a very long time by misinformed media when a popular television show came to town and messed with our image, the Jersey Shore remains a popular destination for tourists - or bennies...

Read More

Teenagers in swimming pool
Jupiterimages - ThinkStock
[

What’s The Best For Swimming – Pool or Ocean? [Poll]

As I sit on the beach in Seaside Park watching beach goers enjoying the surf, there will be a lot of people enjoying the water this long holiday weekend, both natural and man-made. So I'm asking for your opinion - do you prefer swimming in a pool or the ocean?

Read More

American Flags Planted On National Mall To Honor Service Members Who Committed Suicide
Getty Images
[

2016 Engage Toms River Great Arts Challenge Winners

The 2016 Engage Toms River Arts Challenge's theme was 'Remembering Our Veterans'.  After receiving dozens of amazing submissions, the judges narrowed down the field to the Top 3 in each category...

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Ocean County Beach Reads

Do you seem to get a lot more reading done at this time of year?  There's something so nice about sitting on the deck or on the beach with a book...

Read More

(Vin Ebenau, Townsquare Media)
(Vin Ebenau, Townsquare Media)
[

‘Street Smart NJ’ campaign reaches Jersey Shore

Between 2010 and 2014 nearly 740 pedestrians were fatally wounded in car crashes in addition to over 22,000 injuries according to the NJ Division of Highway Traffic Safety. These stats are reason New Jersey is deemed a "focus" state by the Federal Highway Administration and brings to the front the public education campaign known as Street Smart NJ.

Read More

Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
[

Sue Moll’s Newlywed Disaster Game [VIDEO]

We had alot of fun at the Shawn & Sue Summer Kickoff Party this week at Breakwater Beach. One of the fun games we played was Sue Moll's Newlywed Disaster Game! lol Che...

Read More

Photo courtesy of the U.S. Army Black Daggers
Photo courtesy of the U.S. Army Black Daggers
[

Watch A Spectacular Patriotic Start To The Gridiron Classic [Video]

As a Shore tradition plays out at Central Regional High School as of this writing, the 2016 All Shore Gridiron Classic started in appropriate fashion ahead the 4th of July holiday weekend.

Read More

Walking the dog
Tony_Thompson - ThinkStock
[

The Top 5 Walking Destinations At The Shore

There are many times during the spring and summer that I find myself at a weekend without any specific plans. Thankfully, there are plenty of places in and near Ocean County to get outdoors and enjoy some fresh air...

Read More

hqdefault1
[

Check Out Last Year’s Insane Inflatable 5K Races And Get Ready For This Year’s!

If you joined us last year for the Insane Inflatable 5K races in Brick and Jackson, you know how much fun it was! If you weren't able to make it and want to get an idea of what you can expect, well, good news - Skycam 927 was at both!

Read More

Relationship problem - couple portrait
Martin Novak
[

New Jersey Is The Least Patriotic State? [POLL]

Let me begin by sayin ... I DO NOT agree with this survey and I'm tired of New Jersey always being the punching bag for the rest of the nation! A n...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WOBM Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WOBM Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.