Boost Your Immune System With These 7 Simple Things
We all need that little BOOST!
Do you or have you ever used these? Chicken Noodle soup is a big YES for me.
1. Stretch and Meditate – People who devote 45 minutes a day to mindful meditation, while also engaging in moderate exercises, such as walking, yoga, or stretching, were up to 50 percent less likely to develop respiratory illnesses…..according to a new study published in Annals of Family Medicine
2. Sip hot coffee or hot tea — from a Harvard Study
3. Look on the bright side – People with an upbeat outlook—meaning that they are happy, relaxed, or pleased with life—have a lower risk for colds than those with a negative outlook…. according to a study published in Psychosomatic Medicine
4. Probiotics — it helps ward off colds and other upper respiratory tract infections according to a Cochrane Report
5. Take a sauna — An Austrian Study reported that people who steamed twice a week caught only half as many colds over a six-month period as those who didn’t.
6. Having a bowl of chicken noodle soup – a home remedy for respiratory infections… from a study in the American Journal of Therapeutics
7. The Herb Astragalus – a dietary supplement that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to protect and support the immune system….according to Univerisal of Maryland Medical System