Best German Food at the Jersey Shore During Oktoberfest ?
It's Fall and one of my favorite things is Oktoberfest! German food is delicious and if you havent had a good German meal then you are missing out! I went on Yelp to come up with some of the best restaurants at the Shore for Oktoberfest food and put this TOP 5 together. We would love to get your feedback and any additional restaurants that may have German menus.
Here's the list according to Yelp based on reviews in Ocean & Monmouth Counties:
- Asbury Festhalle & Bierjgarten in Asbury Park
- Sebastian's Schnitzelhaus in Wrightstown
- Avon Schneider's Restaurant in Avon by the Sea
- Forked RIver German Butcher Shop in Forked River
- Jackson Diner in Jackson Township
What restaurants do YOU want to recommend for good Oktoberfest food?
Locally by my home the Mystic Island Casino has an Oktoberfest menu and we have enjoyed. The Dutchman's on LBI is another favorite, but is closed for renovations currently so we will look forward to it reopening in 2018!
More From Shawn & Sue