Back To School at the Jersey Shore!
HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR ~ SHAWN & SUE
It's "Back to School" for kids around the Jersey Shore, so we thought we'd share some reminders and tips.....lets face it's been a long Summer and we need to get back in "school" mode.
- Motorists remember that kids are back at the bus stops, so take it easy on the roads and watch for kids on the streets.
- Parents remind your children to be careful walking to school or the bus stop and always look for vehicles and be safe.
- Make sure your kids are getting a good nights sleep and getting to bed on time.
- Get a good breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day.
- Stay in touch with your child's teachers, this way you know how they are doing and if they need any extra help.
- Don't over-pack your child's backpack. Too much weight can hurt your child's back and legs.
Remember Shawn & Sue's "Stuff the Bus" is wrapping up this Saturday as we broadcast LIVE from 10 am to Noon at the Shop Rite on Rt. 9 in Bayville, stop by and donate school supplies ... you can also donate this week at ANY "Ocean County Shop Rite"
More from Shawn & Sue