Autism Awareness Fair This Saturday in Toms River
Are you or someone you know affected by Autism? If so then the place to be is Toms River this Saturday. The Ocean County Library's Cultural Awareness Team along with POAC Autism Services will host an "Autism Awareness Fair" on April 1st.
April kicks off National Autism Awareness Month
According to a recent article in the Toms River Patch there will be numerous resources available for Families ....
• 21 Plus, Inc.
• Allaire Community Farm
• Brain Builders
• Caring Family Community Services
• Children’s Specialized Hospital
• Children’s Wellness & Developmental Center
• Disability Allies
• Easterseals New Jersey
• Family Resource Network
• Hinkle, Fingles, Prior & Fischer (Attorneys at Law)
• The Milestones Center, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
• Mosaic Music Therapy
• New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities
• New Jersey Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
• Ocean County Office for Individuals with Disabilities
• Ocean County Commission on Child Safety and Awareness
• Ocean County Sheriff's Department
• POAC Autism Services
• The Puzzle Place Center for Autism
• Sensory Playground Pediatric Therapy Center
• Statewide Parent Advocacy Network (SPAN)
• Sunny Days Early Childhood Development Services, Inc.
• Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler (Special Needs Law Firm)
The event is free to the public. Walk-ins are welcome.... and light refreshments will be served.
- WHEN: Saturday, April 1st
- WHERE: Ocean County Library, Toms River Branch on Washington Street
- TIME: 10 AM to 4 PM