A Guide To the Stores Open On Black Friday and Thanksgiving
I’m not sure about you, but I love the excitement of Black Friday Shopping. Some stores are starting earlier this year on Thanksgiving. I think all stores should wait til Friday. Thanksgiving is a time to be with family and just relaxing (if you’re not cooking).
Midnight..the stores can start opening up!
Here’s your list of stores and times your faves are opening up this year:
- Sears is joining the likes of Wal-Mart and opening their doors at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving day.
- Gap plans to open around 1,100 stores on Thanksgiving day with another 1,500 scheduled to open at midnight on Black Friday.
- Best Buy is not getting too overzealous this year. The store plans to open at midnight.
- Macy’s is scheduled to open at midnight on Black Friday.
- Target is rumored to be opening at 9 p.m. Thanksgiving night.
- Staples is taking Thanksgiving off. The store plans to open at 5 a.m. on Black Friday.
- Toys R Us plans to open as early as legally allowed on Thanksgiving, with most stores opening at 8 p.m.
Do you enjoy going out on Black Friday for shopping? Do you like the deals? Maybe it’s a family tradition for you to go out together. Have fun!