5 Things You May Not Know About “Stranger Things” Star Gaten Matarazzo with an Ocean County Twist
Fans of Netflix "Stranger Things" are getting excited because Season 2 premieres this Friday, October 27th with all episodes available to binge on! In a recent Best of NJ article they shared things you may not know about star (Dustin) Gaten Matarazzo, we decided to give it a "Jersey Only" twist and with a focus on Ocean County.
- Gaten spent most of his childhood growing up in Ocean County, living in Little Egg Harbor Township.
- Gaten attended the same dance school in Tuckerton (Spotlight Dance Academy) where Shawn Michaels' Daughter Erin teaches and they performed together on-stage!
- Gaten's Family owns a South Jersey restaurant "Matarazzo's" in Egg Harbor City
- Gaten began his career in New York City on Broadway while living in Ocean County. He appeared in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and Les Miserables
- Gaten is a vegetarian and loves pudding!
Are you excited for Season 2 of Stranger Things?
More from Shawn & Sue