5 Things The Jersey Shore Needs To Know About Their Coffee! [LIST]
Ok Jersey Shore .... according to a new study, 51% of us will have at least one cup of coffee today. So how many calories could you save if you started drinking it BLACK? Cream and sugar add about 70 calories per day on average. Check out a survey posted by BUZZFEED and maybe you'll wanna cut back on the extras in your next cup?
Here are 5 things to think of next time you have your java!
- 49% always add cream . . . 38% sometimes do . . . and 13% take it black. 6% said they use cream in the morning, but not if they have coffee later in the day.
- 73% add sugar, or some sort of artificial sweetener. That includes 14% who say they just "pile it in." 27% said they DON'T put sugar in their coffee.
- 84% said they like iced coffee, especially in the summer. 16% hate it no matter how hot it is outside.
- 43% said they prefer drip coffee, like the kind you make at home. 57% prefer espresso drinks, like they sell at coffee stops. Lattes, cappuccinos, and mochas are the most popular.
- 65% enjoy the Pumpkin Spice latte. 35% think it's gross.
So how do you take your coffee?