5 Things That Are More Expensive in Other Countries
Take a look at the price of an Iphone, Big Mac and a Car Overseas!
- Would you pay $9.83 for latte? Well, according to Buzzfeed.com, that’s how much it costs at Starbucks in Oslo, Norway, which is the highest in the world.
- Venezuela has the most expensive Big Macs, at $9.08. In Hong Kong, you can get one for $2.19. But Hong Kong more than makes up for it with gas, which costs $8.59 a gallon.
- In Tokyo, one movie ticket runs you about $18. The cheapest is in South Africa, where they cost around $5.
- The Apple Iphone … In the U.S., it’s $649 without renewing your contract. The most expensive place to buy one is Russia, where it costs $3,755.
- Automobiles …. If you buy a new one in Singapore, you can expect to spend a small fortune. For example, a brand new Volkswagen Golf costs a little over $110,000. In the U.S., you’re more likely to see a sticker price of around $23,000.
So maybe these little financial facts will make your day a little brighter Of the items listed which could you not live without ? I’d have to vote for my Iphone