Annual Barnegat Bay Festival
This weekend it’s the Annual Barnegat Bay Festival
Beach and Bay … Great Places to PLAY !
This Sunday, June 1st it is the 17th Barnegat Bay Festival …. at the Wanamaker Complex in Island Heights from 10 am to 4 pm.
The event is Sponsored by the Barnegat Bay Partnership and the Barnegat Bay Foundation with support from their partner agencies …..
All activities are FREE … including
- Arts, Crafts and Food
- Yosi & Johnny in Concert @ 11 am
- Pontoon Boat Tours & Canoe Ecotour
- Jenkinson’s Aquarium Touch Tank
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
- Paddle Board with Barnegat Bay Paddlesports
- Liberty Science Center: Storm Flood Model
- Rare Find Nursery Native Plant Sale
- Papermaking with WILD Jersey
- Guardian of Barnegat Bay Awards
- Music by the Greater Pinelands Dulcimer Society & Acoustic Musician Guild
Visit their WEBSITE for more details or Call ( 732 ) 914 – 8109